General SurgerySurgical Clinics
At the 5th Surgery Clinic of IASO General Clinic, we are working for the comprehensive diagnostic, therapeutic and modern approach of all conditions requiring surgery, applying the data from the latest literature, modern advances and innovative surgical techniques and methods.
At the State-of-the-Art IASO General Clinic, we apply Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery based on extensive experience, good partnerships and the best tools.
More specifically, we perform surgeries for benign and malignant conditions:
- Conditions of the digestive system: esophagus, hiatal hernia, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach, duodenum, small and large intestine (colectomies, proctocolectomy, sphincter-saving surgeries for tumors of the digestive system that are situated very low);
- Hemorrhoids, fissures, fistulas, pilonidal cysts;
- Conditions of the liver, bile ducts and gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, adrenal glands;
- Abdominal wall hernias (inguinal hernias, femoral hernias, umbilical hernias), incisional hernias;
- Port-a-Cath and PICC placement for chemotherapy infusion or other treatments;
- Weight-loss surgeries (sleeve gastrectomy, gastric bypasses) – bariatric surgery;
- Conditions of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
We have long-standing experience and expertise in the treatment and management of oncology and trauma cases and we treat all emergencies arriving in the on-duty shift.
We stand by the side of patients and the people surrounding them, aiming to diagnose, treat and support them in all they are dealing with. We both offer and receive strength from our patients, seeing the person and not the disease, the solution to their problem, their treatment, the victory!