General SurgerySurgical Clinics
Specifically, our patients are treated with the most modern methods in laparoscopic and robotic surgery, conventional (open) surgery, and radiofrequency and laser surgery.
The equipment and operational standards of the IASO operating rooms, coupled with the top-level training of the 3rd Surgery Clinic staff contribute to offering optimal healthcare services to our patients.
Our Clinic’s services include:
Upper and lower digestive tract conditions.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, hiatal hernia (Nissen)
- Esophageal achalasia
- Benign and malignant stomach conditions
- Small and large bowel conditions
- Cholecystopathy, pancreatitis (cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, bile duct stones)
- Liver conditions (cysts, abscesses)
- Vermiform appendix conditions (tumors, infections).
Thyroid gland conditions
- Benign and malignant thyroid gland conditions
Abdominal wall conditions
- Hernias (inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, femoral hernia, ventral hernia, postoperative hernia of the abdominal wall, epigastric hernia)
Anal and perianal area conditions
- Perianal abscesses
- Anal fissure
- Pilonidal cyst
- Rectal prolapse
General Group Maternity - Gynecology Pediatric