IASO is located at 37-39 Kifissias Avenue, at the junction of Agisilaou and Dimokritou streets, between the Avenue and Golden Hall shopping centers and behind the Helexpo exhibition center.
By public transport:
- Buses that serve IASO Children’s Hospital are numbers 550, Α7, Ε14, Χ14, bus-stop “Olympic Stadium” if you’re heading to Kifissia and bus-stop “Exhibition Center” if you are heading to Athens.
- From Piraeus, use Line 1 (green line) of the urban train network, bus-stop “Nerantziotissa”.
- From Athens International Airport (AIA) “Eleftherios Venizelos”, use the suburban railway train, bus-stop “Nerantziotissa”.
- Also, you can use Line 3 (blue line) of the Metro, change at bus-stop “Doukissis Plakentias” and then use the suburban railway, bus-stop “Nerantziotissa”.
- From the southern suburbs, Line 3 (red line) of the Metro, change at bus-stop “Omonoia” and then use the suburban railway, bus-stop “Nerantziotissa”.
- For the citizens of the Municipality of Amaroussion, use bus line 10, bus-stop “Helexpo”.
- Northern suburbs and center of Athens: via Kifissias avenue.
- Western suburbs and Piraeus: via Attiki Odos (Attica Highway)/E94/A6 heading to Markopoulo/Airport. Take Exit 11 to Kifissias Avenue/Olympic Stadium. Stay on the right lane and follow the road signs to Athens/Olympic Stadium.
- Northern suburbs: via Attiki Odos (Attica Highway)/E94/A6 heading to Maroussi. Take Exit 11 to Kifissias Avenue/Olympic Stadium. Continue straight ahead (road signs to Athens) and take the 2nd Exit to the ancillary road of Kifissias Avenue to Athens/Olympic Stadium.
To facilitate people with special needs, there are specially designed areas in the courtyard of the Clinic, very close to the Main Entrances of IASO and IASO Children’s Hospital.
For your convenience
there is direct access to the Emergency Department (underground parking lot) by car, to serve the immediate getting out of the child and parent.