Medical ImagingDiagnostic Department
It covers the entire range of invasive techniques with biopsies of all solid organs under CR, MRI or ultrasound guidance.
The following procedures are performed:
- Punctures during ultrasound
- Core biopsies during ultrasound or mammography
- Hook placement during ultrasound, mammography or MRI
- Drainage tubes
- Mass or cyst paracentesis
- Paracentesis and thyroid biopsy
- Soft tissue paracentesis
- Solid breast or cyst paracentesis
- Joint paracentesis, etc.
General Maternity - Gynecology Pediatric