Visiting hours are 10:00 - 13:00 και 18:00 - 21:00. To protect both newborns and puerperal mothers, children under the age of 12 are not allowed on the Nursing Wards. For this reason, a Children’s Crèche operates on the ground-floor of the Clinic, and admits children aged 2-12 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you hold prenatal classes on Breastfeeding?
- Is “Rooming in” allowed across all ward classes?
- What if I need help on Breastfeeding after my discharge from the Clinic?
- How can I exclusively breastfeed?
- What if I need psychological support?
- Do I need an escort during night hours?
- When should I declare my baby’s birth at the Birth Declaration Office of the Maternity Clinic?
- What kind of documents do I need to bring?
- What is the discharge procedure?
- What else should I bring?
- Do you reserve patient rooms?