IASO Children’s Hospital: 1st One-Day Seminar for Parents“The First Year: Everything you need to know”
The 1st One-Day Seminar of IASO Children’s Hospital for Parents, on the topic “The First Year: Everything you need to know”, will take place on Saturday, May 13th, 2023, at 09:15 a.m., at IASO Hospital’s Event Hall.
The Seminar is organized by the 2nd Pediatrics Clinic of IASO Children’s Hospital and is addressed to parents, who wish to answer the queries that go hand in hand with raising their infant, by listening and asking questions to leading scientists from the full range of pediatric specialties. The aim of the Seminar is to discuss and clarify issues that concern parents on a daily basis, in a straightforward manner, and, above all, without any misinformation.
The topics that will be discussed during the Seminar are the following:
- The First Year: The Gastroenterologist's Perspective “Colic During the First Trimester”
- The First Year: The Immunologist’s Perspective “Food Allergy”
- The First Year: The Neurologist’s Perspective "In What Manner Brain Development Determines Infant Development"
- The First Year: The Psychologist’s Perspective "The Use of the Bayley Scales in Developmental Assessment – The Psychological Development of the Infant"
- The First Year: The Dermatologist’s Perspective “Skincare for Newborns”
The Scientific Director of the Seminar is Ms. Aikaterini Agrafiotou, Director of the 2nd Pediatrics Clinic of IASO Children’s Hospital.
The participation and attendance of the Seminar are free of charge and the participants may watch it in person or via the IASO Group website at a later time.
For more journalistic information: Nancy Christopoulou, IASO Group Commercial & Marketing Department, tel.: 210 6383917, E-mail: [email protected]