IASO Children’s Hospital gives away preventive health check-up packages to 30 lucky children aged 5 or above
IASO Children’s Hospital supports the family in practice and contributes to the prevention and good health status of all students!
Prompted by the new school year, IASO Children’s Hospital helps students build strong foundations and start school healthier than ever, by giving away 30 health check-up packages through a Facebook contest.
To enter the raffle and claim IASO Children’s Hospital’s giveaways, please visit IASO Group’s Official Page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/omilosiaso) and answer the question posted: “Who gets more stressed on the first day of school? Mothers or children?” Answer the question by clicking on the “Like button” for mothers or the “Love button” for children.
Preventive health check-up packages are as follows:
- Basic package 60€: ophthalmologic exam, electrocardiogram, triplex & cardiac exam
- Sports health check-up 80€: ophthalmologic exam, electrocardiogram, triplex & cardiac exam, dermatologic exam
- Full package 80€: ophthalmologic exam, electrocardiogram, triplex & cardiac exam, pediatric audiological testing
- Learning disabilities assessment 130€: The assessment is conducted by 3 Specialists – Pediatric-psychiatrist, Pediatrician-Auxologist, Psychologist (in cooperation with a Speech Therapist or any other Specialist, where deemed necessary)
- Evaluation of Obesity 100€: The assessment is conducted by 3 Specialists – Pediatrician-Endocrinologist, Nutritionist-Dietitian, Psychologist
For more press information, please contact Ms Nancy Christopoulou, Department of Commercial Management at IASO Group, tel: +30 210 638 3917, E-mail: [email protected]