5th Scientific Study Day of IASO Children’s Hospital under the auspices of the Hellenic Academy of Pediatrics
The 5th Scientific Study Day of IASO Children’s Hospital titled “Current Pediatric Issues” will be held on Saturday 23 April 2016, at 08.45 am, at the Royal Olympic Hotel.
Renowned scientists covering the entire spectrum of pediatric specialties shall present current pediatric issues, new methods applied, as well as all the latest developments in the field of Pediatrics.
Some of the issues to be covered at the Study Day are:
- The contribution of endoscopy in the diagnosis of congenital laryngeal and tracheal anomalies in children
- Characteristics and particularities of infants' and children's skin
- Cephalalgias – Migraines and Migraine variants
- Systemic manifestations in autoimmune diseases
- Winter 2015-2016 influenza season
- The new polyvalent ICU at IASO Children’s Hospital: Results-Potentials
- Pediatric cardiac-surgery problems: Emergency and elective treatment
- Endometrial kidney rupture
- Symptoms and clinical signs of surgically treated digestive tract diseases
- Pediatric-cardiology, pediatric-cardiac surgery and neurosurgery case reports
The Scientist Responsible for the event is Dr Panagiotis Lagos, Professor of Pediatrics and Chief of IASO Children’s Hospital Medical Services
Participation to the Study Day is free of charge.
For more information, please contact Ms Mariza Kamilari, Department of Commercial Management – Division of Conferences & Events at IASO Group, tel: +30 210 638 3949, E-mail: [email protected]
For more press information, please contact Ms Nancy Christopoulou, Department of Commercial Management at IASO Group – IASO Children’s Hospital, tel: +30 210 638 3917, E-mail: [email protected]