+30 210 6185134
The Oncology Board consists of the following members:
Chairman & Coordinator of the Oncology Board
- Zannis Voulgaris, Associate Professors of Oncology, School of Medicine, University of Athens
Oncology Board Members
- Antonios Keramopoullos, Assistant Professor of Gynecological Oncology, University of Athens, Chief of the Breast Center at IASO Clinic
- Evaggelos Marqagkoudakis, Radiotherapist, Chief of the Department of Radiology at IASO Clinic
- Theodoros Panoskaltsis, Gynecologist – Oncologist, Lecturer at the School of Medicine, University of Athens
- Polyxeni Panou, Midwife - Technological Educational Institute Graduate, Head of the Department of Medical Oncology
- Christos Papadimitriou, Professor of Therapeutic Oncology, School of Medicine, University of Athens
- Aikaterini Pavlaki, Professor of Pathology, School of Medicine, University of Athens
Oncology Board Secretary
- Athanasios Vlachos, Obstetrician-Gynecologist, Academic Fellow at the University of Athens
Contact person: Ms Marianna Stamatakou
The Oncology Borad meets every Wednesday and in case an emergency arises.
IASO’s Oncology Board comprises representatives of the Departments of Gynecological Oncology, Breast Center, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology and Pathology Lab.
The operational qualification of the Oncology Board is based on the trusted Physicians-Collaborators of IASO and contributes to the proper management of patients with gynecological cancer.
The cases managed pertain to the whole spectrum of female genital tract malignancies (vulvar, vaginal, cervical, uterine, ovarian and breast malignancies)
The number of cases treated by the Oncology Board during the last 6 years (2010-2015) reaches 1,250.