8th IASO Children's Hospital Scientific Meeting under the auspices of the Hellenic Academy of Pediatrics
The 8th IASO Children's Hospital Scientific Meeting on Contemporary Pediatric Issues will take place on Saturday 11 May 2019 at 08:30, at Divani Palace Acropolis Hotel.
Distinguished scientists from all pediatric specialties will present contemporary pediatric issues, new methods and the latest developments in pediatrics.
The main topics that will be discussed during the Meeting include:
- Latest findings in the area of infections
- Immunogenicity and vaccines
- Cystic kidney diseases in childhood
- Juvenile diabetes: latest findings
- Multidisciplinary approach for improving walking ability in cerebral palsy with selective posterior rhizotomies
- Probiotics indications in gastrointestinal disorders
- Abdominal pain: pediatric and pediatric surgery diagnosis, investigation and treatment
- Sports injuries of the knee in adolescents
The speakers will also present interesting cases from the IASO Children's Hospital Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Clinic / Congenital Heart Disease Center, the Pediatric General Surgery Department, the Plastic Surgery Department and the 1st Pediatric Clinic.
Dr. Panagiotis Lagos, Professor of Pediatrics and Director of IASO Children's Hospital Medical Services, is the Scientific Head of the Meeting.
Participation in the Meeting is free.
For further information: Mariza Kamilari, Commercial Division of the IASO Group – Events & Conferences Department, Tel.: +30 210 6383949, Email: [email protected]
For more news-related information: Nancy Christopoulou, Commercial Division of the IASO Group / IASO Children's Hospital, Tel.: +30 210 6383917, Email: [email protected]