7th Scientific Study Day under the auspices of the Hellenic Academy of Pediatrics
The Anniversary Study Day for the 10 years of operation of IASO Children’s Hospital
“Current Pediatric Issues”, IASO Children’s Hospital’s 7th Scientific and Anniversary Study Day for the 10 years of its operation, shall take place on Saturday 31 March 2018 at 08:30 at the Aegli Zappiou.
Renowned scientists covering the entire spectrum of pediatric specialties shall present current pediatric issues, new methods applied, as well as all the latest developments in the field of Pediatrics.
Some of the issues to be covered at the Study Day are:
- Latest data from the field of infections
- Department of Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging: contributing to the pioneering management of case
- Modern orthopedic management of children with cerebral palsy. The advances made over the ten years of IASO Children’s Hospital’s operation
- What a modern Department of Neurology can offer
- Department of Pediatric Surgery at IASO Children’s Hospital: ten years of operation
- Perinatal risk factors in allergy and asthma: possibility of intervention
- Case reports in Dermatology
- Common uncomplicated urological problems
The Scientist Responsible for the event is Dr Panagiotis Lagos, Professor of Pediatrics and Chief Medical Officer at IASO Children’s Hospital
For more information, please contact Ms Mariza Kamilari, Department of Commercial Management – Division of Conferences & Events at IASO Group, tel: +30 210 638 3949, E-mail: [email protected]
For more press information, please contact Ms Nancy Christopoulou, Department of Commercial Management at IASO Group – IASO Children’s Hospital, tel: +30 210 6383917, 210 6502853, E-mail: [email protected]