Advanced Course in Gynecologic Laparoscopy, 26-27/1 - Live Surgeries at IASO, 28-29/1
IASO Events Hall is hosting the “Advanced Course in Gynecologic Laparoscopy", Friday 26/01 and Saturday 27/01/2018. The Workshop also includes a hands-on course, to be held on Sunday 28/01 and Monday 29/01/18 at the Experimental-Research Center of ELPEN.
It is recognized that IASO boasts one of the largest and best equipped Departments of Laparoscopic Surgery in the country. Namely, it has 6 state-of-the-art ORs, with more than 3,500 laparoscopic procedures being performed every year for over a decade now.
The objective of the Workshop is the provision of update to Physicians on all applications and advances in the field of laparoscopic surgery in modern gynecology.
The program includes:
- core principles on OR management, safe case management and avoidance of possible complications
- targeted speeches delivered by renowned speakers on specific gynecologic conditions and good laparoscopic management of such cases
- live broadcast of surgeries during which the participating physicians will have the opportunity to comment and ask questions to the surgeon performing the procedure
The Workshop shall be supported by distinguished Greek and foreign speakers.
Guests of honor
- Professor RABISCHONG BENOIT, M.D, PhD, Clermont-Ferrand, France and
- Professor WATTIEZ ARNAUD, Head of GYN Department, Latifa Hospital, Dubai- UAE, Prof OB/GYN University of Strasbourg, France
The Coordinator of the Event is Professor Emmanouil Diakomanolis, Chair of IASO Scientific Board.
The President of the Organizing Committee is Mr. Pantelis Trompoukis, Member of IASO Endoscopy Team, Fellow of the 3rd Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Athens.
This scientific event is directed to all physicians, irrespectively of the experience they hold in laparoscopies, and participation is free of charge.
For more details, please contact the Workshop’s Secretariat at MD Congress (tel: +30 210 6074200), or the Department of Events & Conferences at IASO (tel: +30 210 6383949)