World Spine Day – A Special Offer from the Spinal Disorders Office
Prompted by World Spine Day on 16 October 2017, IASO Children’s Hospital offers 30 FREE OF CHARGE visits to a Surgeon specialized in spinal disorders.
The Spinal Disorders Office at IASO Children’s Hospital provides carefully established diagnosis and specialized treatment in children suffering from:
- Back pain
- Spinal disc herniation
- Occipitocervical instability
All the above conditions are manageable via several procedures, such as:
- Removal of semivertebrae and performance of selective spondylodesis for growth modulation and congenital scoliosis prevention
- Percutaneous pars fracture repair to prevent spondylolisthesis-overnight hospital stay
- Growth Rod Systems with extended spondylodeses to control early-onset scoliosis
- MAGEC rods implantation with elongation in cases of early-onset scoliosis – Outpatient Department
- Spondylodesis with posterior and/or anterior access for the final treatment of scoliosis/kyphosis.
The offer is valid for the first 30 callers who contact us at +30 210 6383070 – 2 to schedule their appointment either for Monday 23 or Tuesday 24 October 2017.
For more press information, please contact Ms Nancy Christopoulou, Department of Commercial Management at IASO Group, tel: +30 210 6502853 & 210 6383917, E-mail: [email protected]