The IASO Running Team at the 39th Athens Authentic Marathon
More than 50 professional and amateur runners of the IASO Running Team participated in the leading sports event of our country.
Congratulations to the whole team for the effort and participation!
IASO General Clinic was “loudly” present for another year at the 2022 Ladies Run!
The IASO Running Team participated in the 6th No Finish Line Athens
Every kilometer we recorded was turned into into money which will be donated to the "Together for Children" Association. The contribution of the IASO Running Team was significant, with 48 participants and 409 kilometers in total. Nikos Tzoumerkiotis had the best performance, running daily and traversing 160 kilometers, while also reaching the 15th place in the general ranking of the 100hr Charity Run!
We all responded enthusiastically by walking, running, dancing and participating in concurrent activities in this great charity race!
The IASO Running Team at the 10th Athens Half Marathon of 21 km & the 5 km road race!
The first 3 of our Team, the IASO Running Team: 1. Zafeiris Manikas, 2. Konstantinos Blanas, 3. Nikitas - Alexandros Skliros!
Many congratulations to the first 3 & to the whole Team!
The IASO Running Team at the 38th Athens Authentic Marathon
- The IASO Team has been participating in the Ladies Run since 2016.
- IASO participated in the 42nd Road Race of the Municipality of Filothei-Psychiko, where the medical and nursing staff, with a fully equipped ambulance, ensured the safety of the runners.
- IASO Thessalias supported with specialized medical staff the Panhellenic Judo Championship which took place in Larissa on February 2nd-3rd, 2019. Moreover, IASO Thessalias supported the big sports event "Together we run for children with chronic diseases" that took place on 29 /9/2019, in Larissa.
- IASO Thessalias supported the big sports event "Together we run for children with chronic diseases" that took place on Sunday, September 30th, 2018, in Larissa. In addition, it participated in the 4th Panthessal youth football tournament under the name "Score for the Smile of the Child" of the association "The Smile of the Child", from June 1st to 3rd, 2018, at the AEL FC Arena.
- IASO supported the 6th World Championship in Athletics, which was held under the auspices of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) and took place at the Olympic Stadium from August 1st to August 10th, 1997. The event was attended by 1,882 athletes from 198 participating countries.