In the 2nd Urology Department of our Hospital, we are able to provide both routine and emergency urological care.
In our Department, we use open and endoscopic surgical procedures to treat all the conditions of patients with urological problems.
Our specialized nursing and support staff ensure the optimal monitoring of our patients, as well as their postoperative rehabilitation and quick return to their daily habits.
In the pleasant environment of our Clinic, we provide high quality services with international certifications guaranteed by IASO Group.
The DaVinci Robotic System is a tool used as an adjunct during the surgical procedures performed at IASO Hospital, when appropriate.
In our Department, we specialize in treating:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, using modern treatment methods (Turis - Laser-Resum).
- Urolithiasis, using endoscopic treatment.
- Oncological diseases of the urinary tract, such as:
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Urinary incontinence
- Conservative treatment of all types of incontinence in both men and women
- Surgical treatment with the placement of tension-free vaginal tape in women and an artificial clamp in men
- Reconstructive Urology
- Treatment of Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Management of Recurrent Urethral Strictures
- Andrology – Infertility
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Approach to Erectile Dysfunction
- Surgical treatment of varicocele - Testicular Biopsy