The Neurosurgery Outpatient Clinic is staffed by specialized physicians who provide diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of neurosurgical conditions.
- Degenerative spine conditions (herniated discs, stenoses, etc.)
- Central Nervous System Tumors
- Central Nervous System Injuries
- Vascular disorders of the nervous system
- Chiari malformations, syringomyelia, spinal lipoma and other congenital disorders
It is supported by comprehensive diagnostic radiology (such as 3T MRI and CT) and fully equipped operating rooms (such as neuronavigation, microscope and neuroendoscope).