The Nephrology Department offers diagnosis and follow-up to patients with renal conditions. It monitors patients with acute chronic renal problems. The experienced medical staff is equipped with the most advanced technology in order to perform comprehensive diagnosis and apply the most suitable treatment.
The Nephrology Department is able to provide prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of the following diseases:
- Acute renal failure
- Chronic kidney failure
- Nephrolithiasis (metabolic screening of urine and treatment of recurrent nephrolithiasis)
- Hypertension - complicated
- Polycystic kidney disease and other hereditary diseases
- Hematuria - albuminuria
- Glomerulonephritides (such as IgA nephropathy, Lupus nephritis, vasculitises)
- Nephrotic – Nephritic syndrome
- Diabetic nephropathy
- Management of electrolyte disorders
- Management of patients having a solitary functioning kidney
The Nephrology Outpatient Department of IASO General Clinic in Athens is operating every Friday, between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. or by scheduling an appointment. Call us for more information or view all available Oupatient Departments here.