Infectious DiseasesOutpatient Department
The Infectious Diseases Clinic operates with the aim of providing high-quality personalized healthcare services for the prevention and diagnosis of infections, using the modern diagnostic methods of IASO General Clinic. Our Clinic is staffed by personnel with long experience in the prevention, diagnosis and management of patients with infection.
Our clinic’s aim is to monitor patients who have infections, which are often complex and recurrent.
Some examples are:
- Urinary tract infections (often recurrent).
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Postoperative infections
- Chronic bone and joint infections
- Endovascular graft infections
- Infections in people who are immunocompromised
- Special infections (e.g. hepatitis)
- Infections during pregnancy and the postpartum period
- Travel medicine
- Infection prevention
The Infectious Diseases Outpatient Clinic of IASO General Clinic operates by telephone appointment and on an emergency basis, if possible. Call us for more information or view all available Outpatient Clinics here