IASO Children’s Hospital: 10th Hybrid Scientific One-Day Meeting on “Contemporary Pediatric Issues” under the aegis of the Hellenic Pediatric Academy
Τhe 10th Hybrid Scientific One-Day Meeting of IASO Children’s Hospital on the topic "Contemporary Pediatric Issues", will take place on Saturday, April 16th 2022, at 09:00 a.m., at the IASO Events Hall. Distinguished scientists from the full range of pediatric specialties and subspecialties will participate in the Meeting and will present, both in person and via Live Streaming, interesting and current topics, as well as the new methods applied in pediatric science and practice nowadays.”
The One-Day Meeting is realized under the aegis of the Hellenic Pediatric Academy and is addressed to Pediatricians, physicians of all Pediatric subspecialties, Obstetricians/Gynecologists, as well as to all Health Professionals.
The following topics will be analyzed during the Meeting:
- Caustic ingestion in children
- Otogenic Sigmoid sinus thrombosis
- Treatment of low-flow Vascular Malformations
- Vaginal Bleeding in prepubertal girls
- Neurobiological basis of Autism
- Recent developments in the treatment of Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
- Endotypic approach to bronchiolitis
- Reluctance towards vaccination
- Childhood Obesity and Diabetes in the Covid-19 era
- Raynaud's phenomenon - Acrocyanosis - Chilblains: Diagnostic approach in children
- Infections of interest from the Pediatric Clinic’s archive
As part of the One-Day Meeting, there will also be a Roundtable Discussion on "Anatomical Abnormalities of the Urinary System and their evolution from fetal life to early childhood", which will cover the following topics: Prenatal screening - Epidemiological data - Evolution, Imaging findings and Surgical Treatment.
The Scientific Director of the Meeting is Ms. Theodota Liakopoulou - Tsitsipi, Director of the 1st Pediatric Clinic of IASO Children’s Hospital, Director of IASO Children’s Hospital Medical Service.
The participation and attendance of the conference is free and will be feasible in person, by showing your Vaccination Certificate, but also via Live Streaming through the website: https://avolution.nowlive.events/1314iaso/web/
For further information, you may contact the Meeting’s Secretariat at 210 8228950.
For more journalistic information: Nancy Christopoulou, IASO Group Commercial & Marketing Department, tel.: 210 6383917, E-mail: [email protected]