The first ultra-modern, fully digital, modular operating room in Greece
For the last 25 years at IASO Group, we are committed to offering healthcare services of the highest standards, with our main priority being the safety of all those who entrust us with their most valuable asset, their health. As part of the continuous upgrade of our infrastructure and medical equipment, we recently completed the full-scale renovation of two operating rooms, using the ground-breaking modular Maquet Variop wall system, by Santair, a company specializing in medical equipment.
The Maquet Variop is an advanced system for constructing modern operating rooms, integrating the required technology to create a healthy, aseptic and safe environment. It is compatible with all the latest technology, offers earthquake and fire protection, and impact resistance, supports the disinfection process and is certified for meeting strict hospital hygiene requirements by Hybeta GmbH, an accredited institute for hygiene.
The two new operating rooms have been equipped with the latest imaging and medical technology for performing complex surgical procedures. They offer the option of applying all the innovative medical techniques, and are fitted with state-of-the-art anesthesiology systems and latest technology systems of double ceiling surgical lights, creating ideal lighting conditions.
In addition, the integrated latest technology Maquet Tegris digital management system allows for central management of the surgical equipment. The installation of modular digital operating rooms offers advantages both for patients, and for the medical and nursing staff.
- Offering greater patient safety
- Providing excellent hygiene and aseptic conditions
- Controlling the devices remotely
- Monitoring, recording and distributing high-resolution images and video when necessary
- Linking the operating room to the Hospital's IT systems and communicating with the HIS/PACS
- Integrating tools that contribute to the best possible clinical outcome
- Having the option of applying modern medical methods without any restrictions
For more news-related information: Nancy Christopoulou, Commercial Division, IASO Group, Tel.: (+30) 210 6383917, Email: [email protected]