Pediatric check-ups, learning disabilities assessment and evaluation of obesity at concessionary prices
IASO Children’s Hospital helps you lay the foundation of good health for your children and, in view of the upcoming school year (2016-2017), it offers you preventive health check-up packages at concessionary prices!
In particular, our Hospital contributes in the good health of all students with the following special health check-up packages on offer:
- Basic package 60€: ophthalmologic exam, electrocardiogram, triplex & cardiac exam
- Sports health check-up 80€: ophthalmologic exam, electrocardiogram, triplex & cardiac exam, dermatologic exam
- Full package 80€: ophthalmologic exam, electrocardiogram, triplex & cardiac exam, pediatric audiological testing
- Learning disabilities assessment 130€: The assessment is conducted by 3 Specialists – Pediatric-psychiatrist, Pediatrician-Auxologist, Psychologist (in cooperation with a Speech Therapist or any other Specialist, where deemed necessary)
- Evaluation of Obesity 100€: The assessment is conducted by 3 Specialists – Pediatrician-Endocrinologist, Nutritionist-Dietitian, Psychologist
The only thing that you have to bring with you is your Child's Health Booklet (Red Book)
All exams are performed daily by appointment. To book your appointment, please call at +30 210 6383070 – 2, until the last day of the offer, i.e. 18/11/2016.
All health check-up packages are addressed to children of 5 years of age and above.
For more press information, please contact Ms Nancy Christopoulou, Department of Commercial Management at IASO Group, tel: +30 210 638 3917, E-mail: [email protected]