A Unique Offer by the Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health Center
Prompted by the World Mental Health Day (Sunday 10 October 2015), IASO Children’s Hospital offers all mothers the opportunity to learn how to deal with and manage their children’s emotional distress, by providing useful guidance on school refusal exhibited by children.
IASO Children’s Hospital continues to show its love and affection for children and offers you the possibility to visit the Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health Center at the advantageous price of 40 Euros.
The Child, Adolescent and Family Mental Health Center at IASO Children’s Hospital, supports parents and children in managing issues such as:
- Separation anxiety in children
- Family relationships problems
- Poor school performance or disability
- School adaptation difficulties
- Adolescence-related problems
- Social adaptation difficulties
- Psychosomatic symptoms (headache, abdominal pain, etc)
- Various obsessions and anxieties
- Mood, eating and other disorders
The offer stands from 12 to 16 October 2015. Call us at +30 210 6383070 – 2 (on a 24-hour basis) to book your appointment.
For more Press Info, please contact Ms Nancy Christopoulou at the Commercial Department of IASO Group-IASO Children’s Hospital, tel.:+ 30 210 6383917, E-mail: [email protected]