Education & Academic Titles
- 1996: MD, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Faculty of HEALTH Sciences, School of Medicine
- 1997: Community Doctor/ GP: primary healthcare centre, Agia Anna, Municipality of Evia
- 1998: General Surgery Internship, Metaxa General Hospital of Piraeus
- 2002: Speciality Internship: Gynecology – Obstetrics, Thriasio General Hospital of Elefsina
- 2004: Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO), Aretaieio Hospital of Athens
- 2005: Speciality Internship: Gynecology – Obstetrics, Tzaneio Prefecture General Hospital of Piraeus
- 2008: Speciality Internship: Ultrasound in Gynecology – Obstetrics, "Elena Venizelou" General Hospital Obstetrics
- 2015: Advanced Life Support in Gynecology (ALSG)
- 2015: Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO)
- 2005 – Today: Obstetrician Gynecologist, IASO Maternity & Gynecology Hospital
- 2005 – 2016: Operating Theatres Registrar IASO Maternity & Gynecology Hospital
She monitors pregnancies by following an approach that actively encourages vegan dietary choices. Her deliveries are performed naturally and Caesarean operations, when selected, are only because they are medically required. She provides medical advice and treatment to women in menopause on any health issue in a considerate, supportive and patient-friendly manner.
- Vegan Life Festival 2019: Plenary speaker
- A well-known scientist and an advocate of vegan dietary choices and a vegan lifestyle during pregnancy
- The only vegan gynaecologist obstetrician in Greece.
Memberships and Publishing Activities
She is a member of the groups listed below:
1) Vegan & Raw Vegan Greece
2) Vegans in Greece
3) Vegans Thessaloniki
4) Vegan parents
She has published monthly articles on Greek Vegan since 2021
She is a consultant of Vegan 22 Greece
Because of her deep love and respect towards all living creatures she has adopted veganism since 2016. This informed choice and attitude permeate every aspect of her life, especially dietary and clothing and accessory choices.
She is interested in informing the general public about the benefits of veganism and is actively engaged in actions that promote it. Her wish is to help a wider audience improve its well-being by enjoying the social, physical and psychological advantages associated with veganism.