Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery CenterSurgical Sector
- An International Model Center of Reference
- Comprehensive treatment of cranio-maxillofacial conditions
- Top medical staff of international education and experience as well we specialization in children
- It specialized in the monitoring/and or surgical treatment of all facial malformations, genetic malformations as well as functional or aesthetic problems developing throughout childhood
- It specializes in the diagnosis and treatment (invasive or non invasive) of cranio-maxillofacial conditions.
Namely, children suffering from the following conditions are managed:
- Craniosynostosis (Scaphocephaly, Trigonocephaly, Premature fusion of the anterior or posterior fontanelle, etc.)
- Congenital melanocytic nevi
- Craniofacial trauma
- Craniofacial tumors
- Giant nevi
- Upper/lower jaw occlusion anomalies and facial asymmetries, etc.