IASO accommodates a special International Patient Department aiming to the best possible service and management of the International Patients visiting the Clinic.
The Department ensures:
- The correct transmission of information to the interested patient prior to his/her visit
- The detailed and informative pre-invoice statement
- The thorough investigation of all the patient’s data to avoid any delay or hindrance
- The facilitation of the international patient during his/her transport from and to his/her country and from and to the Clinic premises
- The safe hospitalization of the patient by applying high-standards
- The provision of emotional security to the patient during his/her stay
- The immediate resolution of any issues that may arise
- The provision of top-quality nursing care
- The patient’s comprehensive and constant update on his/her medical status during hospitalization and the supply of information regarding his/her post-discharge course
Our specialist staff attends to the comprehensive information and service of all patients.
For more information, please contact Ms Iro Lianadonaki: email@example.com