When admitted to the Clinic, make sure you have the following items with you: pajamas or a nightdress, a comfortable dressing gown, slippers, a nursing bra, nursing pads, your toiletry bag and an outfit to wear on the day of your discharge from the Clinic. Your newborn only needs a set of clothes for the day of the discharge from the Clinic.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you hold prenatal classes on Breastfeeding?
- Is “Rooming in” allowed across all ward classes?
- What if I need help on Breastfeeding after my discharge from the Clinic?
- How can I exclusively breastfeed?
- What if I need psychological support?
- Do I need an escort during night hours?
- When should I declare my baby’s birth at the Birth Declaration Office of the Maternity Clinic?
- What kind of documents do I need to bring?
- What is the discharge procedure?
- Do you reserve patient rooms?
- What are the visiting hours?