We facilitate and encourage “Rooming In” practice, i.e. a mother can have her baby in her room on a 24-hour basis. The service applies to all ward classes and is free of charge.
Adopting this practice contributes to successful, free and unlimited breastfeeding. In addition, to ongoing mother-baby contact helps build their relationship and establishes their bonding.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you hold prenatal classes on Breastfeeding?
- What if I need help on Breastfeeding after my discharge from the Clinic?
- How can I exclusively breastfeed?
- What if I need psychological support?
- Do I need an escort during night hours?
- When should I declare my baby’s birth at the Birth Declaration Office of the Maternity Clinic?
- What kind of documents do I need to bring?
- What is the discharge procedure?
- What else should I bring?
- Do you reserve patient rooms?
- What are the visiting hours?