An escort is not needed, as the Nursing Wards are well-staffed with Nurses that cover all the needs of the inpatients.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you hold prenatal classes on Breastfeeding?
- Is “Rooming in” allowed across all ward classes?
- What if I need help on Breastfeeding after my discharge from the Clinic?
- How can I exclusively breastfeed?
- What if I need psychological support?
- When should I declare my baby’s birth at the Birth Declaration Office of the Maternity Clinic?
- What kind of documents do I need to bring?
- What is the discharge procedure?
- What else should I bring?
- Do you reserve patient rooms?
- What are the visiting hours?